Commercial business owners and property managers in the Oklahoma City area and throughout Oklahoma are familiar with severe weather and the results of tornadoes and other disasters. Many catch the aftermath video clips on the news and are thankful it didn’t happen to their business. But the possibility remains that it could happen to any business in Oklahoma, and those who are prepared for emergencies prior to their onslaught are more likely to recover after the emergency.
When disaster strikes, it can be difficult to know where to begin when it comes to restoration and reconstruction of your business. Each day your business is impacted after disaster costs you significantly. It’s vital to have a disaster plan in place to get you back on your feet in the aftermath of disaster. Commercial emergency restoration can help stop the damage from increasing and stop it from impacting your business in a more devastating way. TRILINK Restoration reinstates your commercial property so you can focus on getting back to business.
Minimize the exposure to risk that a disaster can bring with a team of experts at your fingertips when you need help most: after catastrophe. TRILINK Restoration has worked with hundreds of facilities to ensure they are covered in case of disaster.
Minimize costs with a Commercial Emergency Restoration Management (CERM) plan.
Minimize your costs by establishing an emergency restoration plan with a reputable company. An established plan for restoration and the quick response of restoration professionals can help reduce your overall costs.
What is a Commercial Emergency Restoration Management (CERM) Service?
A commercial emergency restoration management (CERM) service ensures your business will be ready to quickly and effectively address damage from tornadoes, floods, fires, smoke, storm, water damage, or other destructive events, minimizing your business’s downtime and saving you money and time after an emergency. Here are some benefits of a CERM service:
- Businesses get the help they need when they need it after disasters
- 24/7 on-call assistance
- Prompt response from the restoration professionals
- Professional restoration care is given to your building and its contents
- Smooth recovery from unexpected storms, tornadoes, and fire damage
- Stress-free, hassle-free restoration services help businesses get back to normal
- Restoration services help with the complex insurance claim process
What should a small business owner ask when setting up a CERM service?
- Are you available 24/7 when disaster strikes?
- How do we contact you in the aftermath of disaster?
- What priority will our business be given after disaster?
- What is the timeframe in which restoration services will begin in order to minimize additional damage from moisture penetration, mold and mildew spreading, or theft after a tornado impacts a structure?
- What type of commercial restoration services do you offer?
- How do you help a business recover from flooding?
- What are the steps to restoration after a business suffers a fire with smoke damage?
- Do you have a facility in which you can clean and store my items after a fire until my business is back intact?
- Do you provide commercial reconstruction?
- Do you provide commercial cleaning after disasters?
Why are CERM services important?
In some areas of the country, it’s not about if a disaster will strike; it’s more about when a disaster may strike. Oklahoma faces disasters like tornadoes each spring, and it pays to be ready for them. When either unexpected or forecasted disaster strikes, speedy commercial emergency restoration services make all the difference.
Developing a relationship with an emergency restoration management company is a great place to start preparations for the fastest recovery possible from potential disaster. Minimize the disruption to your income by planning ahead for disasters—see our CERM Planning Services, and start your commercial profile today.
Who Benefits from a Commercial Emergency Restoration Management Program?
- Churches and tribal properties
- Multi-unit residential complexes such as apartments and townhomes
- Hospitality facilities
- Hotels and conference centers
- Medical facilities such as assisted living, clinics, and hospitals
- Educational institutions such as colleges and universities
- Insurance providers or agents who recommend a CERM program
As a Smart Commercial Business Owner or Property Manager—Plan Ahead
Decrease the stress after disaster strikes by setting up a Commercial Emergency Restoration Management (CERM) plan in advance. TRILINK Restoration helps businesses get back on their feet quickly after disasters.
You’ve worked hard to get where you are as a business owner or property manager, so don’t risk the loss that occurs when business owners don’t prepare for disaster. Instead, protect your business’s valuable assets with TRILINK Restoration services.
- Without a commercial restoration plan in place, commercial property owners and property managers can find themselves with chaos on their hands. Avoid complicating the aftermath of disaster by having an emergency restoration plan in place.
- Most businesses are unable to continue business as usual right after a tornado, flood, or fire damage. In the midst of the stress of the aftermath of disaster, vital decisions need to be managed properly so people can get back to work.
- With a CERM plan from TRILINK Restoration, owners can focus on their business while the pros take care of urgent restoration needs.
TRILINK makes it easy to set up your Commercial Emergency Restoration Management (CERM) plan
1. Contact us and talk with our team
Your CERM contract with TRILINK Restoration ensures you will have a professionally trained and certified team on call 24 hours a day.
2. Get a complete assessment and recommendation
TRILINK inspects your property and gives valuable input about the unique needs of your property.
3. Enjoy swift service that gets your commercial property back to normal
We handle your commercial property’s restoration needs, minimizing your business’s downtime and the financial impacts of disaster.
Learn more about how your business can benefit from TRILINK’s commercial restoration management program. Enjoy peace of mind with an efficient plan in place for your commercial property. Be ready when disaster strikes. The reliable team of professionals at TRILINK are ready to serve you 24/7. Start your commercial profile today.