One of the most challenging situations a homeowner can face is a crime or trauma-related event on their property. Whether there has been an accident or violence, you already have enough to deal with. At TRILINK, we believe you should be able to focus on healing from the loss you’re facing. That’s why we provide crime scene cleanup and trauma cleanup services that are streamlined to help restore your property to normal while you recover.
Why You Should Bring in a Specialist
Crime and accident scenes result in many issues that cannot be easily or safely dealt with by the average cleaning crew:
- Blood and other biohazard contaminants that pose a serious health risk
- Stains that are hard to remove without special cleaning agents
- Fingerprint powder and evidence-gathering chemicals
- Tear gas and pepper spray residues
- Fire extinguisher residue
- Long-term damage and filth resulting from the accumulation of clutter
How TRILINK Can Help
Our certified technicians are specially trained and specifically equipped to handle the difficult materials involved in crime scenes, traumas, unattended deaths, suicides, shootings, animal deaths or accidents, filth resulting from cluttered belongings, and similar situations. After we arrive on the scene, we will:
- Assess the situation and provide a complete assessment of the cleanup needed
- Remove all traces of blood, waste matter, tissue, crime scene processing chemicals, and other residues
- Disinfect and sanitize all surfaces
- Eradicate offensive odors
- Dispose of contaminated furniture, drapes, carpet, and other compromised property
- Document the scene with forensic photography both before and after cleanup
Our Team’s Qualifications
Our teams are trained to operate in compliance with Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) regulations, guaranteeing that the cleanup of your property is handled in compliance with federal standards of safety and health.
We handle all crime scene cleanup and trauma cleanup with respect, privacy, discretion, and sensitivity to the unique difficulties surrounding your loss.
We use only EPA approved chemicals so that you don’t have to worry or feel vulnerable about the safety of your home or your health after cleanup is completed.
Contact Us Today
With nearly 50 years of experience, TRILINK understands the unique needs and challenges of restoring your home after a traumatic event or crime-related loss. We believe in handling the burden of crime scene cleanup and trauma cleanup so you can focus on healing and taking care of yourself and those you love. And our 24-hour emergency services enable us to be on site whenever you need us, so we can get to work right away on helping you get your home and life back to normal.