One of the most frustrating and overwhelming parts of dealing with a disaster is the damage to your personal belongings. Whether you’ve just faced a fire, flood, storm damage, or other traumatic event, your belongings have suffered a lot of abuse. You may be wondering whether your personal property can be restored, or worried that they’ve been damaged too much to be salvaged. At TRILINK, we believe you deserve to get your personal belongings back in normal, restored condition. And we can help.
Can My Personal Belongings Be Saved?
This is the number one question of many homeowners after a disaster. Many people assume that once their home’s contents have been exposed to smoke, water, or other damaging elements, they have little value. But that’s not always the case. In fact, most of your property can be cleaned and deodorized through the specialty, state-of-the-art cleaning and drying processes and equipment that TRILINK uses.
What Types of Personal Property Can Be Restored?
Although smoke, chemical residue, water, and other damage can attack, stain, and impact finishes and fabrics, a lot can be done to restore them back to normal. Our facility and ultrasonic precision cleaning equipment are unparalleled in Oklahoma, ensuring you the highest level of quality and care for your belongings. We can assist you with contents recovery for a large variety of personal property, including:
- And more
How Can TRILINK Help?
Our technicians start by preserving the fragile items that matter most to you — such as heirlooms, photos, documents, and electronic media. We will likely need to remove these items for specialized cleaning at our state-of-the-art facility. Our specialists will:
- Evaluate the damage and develop a plan of action
- Inventory your property and provide a list to you and your insurance company
- Carefully pack all items and deliver it to our facility
- Professionally clean, dry, and deodorize your personal belongings, including ozone cleaning for electronics (often a requirement of insurance companies)
- Give you the opportunity to inspect and approve restored items in a private room
- Repack and store your belongings in our secure, climate-controlled facility
- Deliver your restored personal property to your restored home, unpack, and help with set up
We care about your belongings and want you to rest assured they are in safe hands. Each item is described in detail, photographed, and assigned a number, box number, and room location to ensure chain of custody and give us the ability to track your property from the time we receive it until it is returned to you.
Contact Us Today
TRILINK has helped hundreds of homeowners restore their personal property and get their homes and lives back to normal. We can be on site to help protect your belongings anytime, day or night.
—Boon Ellis, Turner Oil & Gas Properties