When your commercial property needs structural repairs due to a leak, flood, fire, storm, mold or other catastrophe, you want it done quickly and thoroughly, so you can go back to the work you love. Damage is bad enough, but delays in reconstruction interrupt your business, add stress to your life, and impact your finances. You deserve to get your life and property back to normal—fast.
At TRILINK, we believe in getting your commercial property up and running as soon as possible. Our streamlined commercial reconstruction process gives you confidence in a job well done, so you can focus on what matters most to your business.
Have confidence in your reconstruction project
At TRILINK, we expertly handle commercial reconstruction services for a wide variety of Oklahoma businesses, including:
No matter what you’re facing, TRILINK can help you get back on your feet after a loss. We save you time and prevent lost business revenue by providing:
- Emergency services
- Cleaning & contents management
- Water & mold mitigation
- Design & reconstruction
- Specialty repairs such as gym floor restoration after flood damage (does not include resurfacing)
Get your property back in shape—fast.
We’ll work with you every step of the way, from the day your property is damaged until your property is back to normal. As part of our complete streamlined process, we will:
- Document the loss and preparing an estimate
- Coordinate all appropriate municipal permits and inspections
- Prepare architectural drawings prior to reconstruction
- Provide all necessary documentation to insurance company for approval
- Demolish damaged interior finishes, drywall, cabinets, doors, trim, and flooring
- Arrange municipal pre-inspection and provide anything required to insurance
- Arrange for trades or private pay (if property owner does not have a provision for code violations)
- Demolish mechanical, electrical, plumbing, and HVAC
- Perform framing, seal pre-existing framing, and treat wood for odor
- Begin rough plumbing, HVAC, rough electric, and request inspection
- Install insulation and drywall, as well as painting and repairing hard surface, vinyl, ceramic and wood
- Install cabinets, doors, trim, and railings
- Laminate flooring and carpets
- Clean property and walk-through with property owner to confirm satisfaction
Experience you can rely on
Unlike new construction, restoring a damaged structure requires specialized skills to ensure your property is safe and ready for use. Our professional, certified technicians have over 50 years of combined local industry expertise, making TRILINK the most experienced and knowledgeable Oklahoma-based reconstruction company.
Get started on your commercial
reconstruction project today.
At TRILINK, we have helped hundreds of businesses and property managers with commercial reconstruction after disaster strikes. We’re Oklahoma’s best and most comprehensive source for property restoration. And we’re here to help you, starting now! Contact us today.