Tracked-in dirt, spilled substances, pet accidents, water damage… Your floors undergo a lot of wear and tear over the course of your home’s lifetime. TRILINK believes you should enjoy a home that is beautiful and functional. That’s why we offer carpet and tile cleaning services. Whether you’re dealing with the aftermath of a home disaster or you just need a little help getting your house in good working order, our carpet and tile cleaning services can help you enjoy and be proud of your home while maintaining your largest investment.
Why Have a Professional Team Clean Your Carpet and Tile?
Dirty carpet and tile look unattractive and can harbor unsanitary microorganisms. While your vacuum can clean the surface of your carpet, it isn’t effective at removing deeply lodged dirt or stains. Having your carpet and tile professionally cleaned can:
- Eliminate allergens and asthma-inducing microorganisms from your home
- Get rid of dirt and grime that have become deeply lodged in carpet and grout
- Eradicate unsanitary dust mites, bacteria, and fungi
- Prolong the life and attractive appearance of your flooring
- Ensure you’ll benefit from warranties, which can be voided if you fail to regularly clean
Methods of Cleaning
Professional cleaners employ state-of-the-art equipment and techniques to give you the best possible carpet and tile cleaning services. Common techniques include:
Also known as steam cleaning, this method uses water heated to near boiling and then injected deep into your carpet to remove dirt. The water is then extracted, leaving you with a clean, dry carpet.
Though not as effective as hot-water extraction, this method is still widely used. The carpet is vacuumed; then shampoo is applied evenly to the carpet by a rotating brush.
This method uses little or no water. While not as effective as other methods, it is a good option for fragile carpets made from natural fibers such as hemp. The cleaning treatment is absorbed into the carpet’s surface, then brushed and vacuumed away.
Ways to Protect Your Flooring
Caring for your carpet and tile regularly is the best way to maintain their longevity and attractiveness. Follow these steps to keep your flooring in excellent shape:
- Always clean spills immediately, using cleaning products appropriate for carpet or tile.
- Vacuum at least once a week, especially in high-traffic areas.
- Test new cleaning products on a small area of the carpet to be sure they don’t stain.
- Move furniture around occasionally to prevent excessive wear and tear on carpets.
- Remove shoes in carpeted areas to prevent dirt accumulation.
—Boon Ellis, Turner Oil & Gas Properties
How TRILINK Can Help
Whether your flooring needs cleaning after a disaster or you just want professional cleaning help, TRILINK is your trusted Oklahoma-based carpet and tile cleaning provider. Contact us today to get started on cleaning services that will leave you feeling confident in your home.