When water damage strikes commercial properties such as hospitals, hotels, medical facilities, schools, churches, tribal properties and more—business owners and property managers need to act quickly to prevent more damage and restore their property back to its normal condition. The stress involved when facing emergency situations and the time-sensitive need for assistance can be overwhelming.
Get your daily operations back to normal quickly
When water damage strikes, business may have to be put on hold, adding to the stress of the emergency. Business owners and property managers need to get their daily operations back to normal as fast as possible, so the use of modern cleaning equipment and procedures are vital to the prompt restoration of their commercial property.
Get water damage emergencies resolved quickly
Water damage left unresolved can wreak havoc on a commercial property, disrupting business, driving away customers, and creating more sizable problems to resolve. Water can seep through porous materials and be absorbed. Greater damages can result from mold, mildew, rust, and decay. Thankfully, modern restoration equipment can restore the most difficult water damage disasters in a short amount of time: extracting, dehumidifying, and air moving machines provide fast solutions and welcomed results.
The Water Damage Restoration Equipment You Need and Why
Using the right equipment to clean up after water damage is vital to saving your commercial property from further damage.
If you know what kind of assistance you need before an emergency arises, you’ll know exactly what to communicate to a restoration company or technician when you have to call them. A basic understanding of the equipment used for water restoration will help you know what equipment is needed and why. Here’s what we recommend:
- Truck mounted vacuums—Commercial properties with areas flooded with water need professionals to utilize this vital piece of equipment to remove surface water. It looks like a vacuum cleaner, but works super effectively with water cleanup. It is used to suck up water quickly. Since it is powered by electricity, it can’t be submerged or it will break.
- Dehumidifiers—High humidity allows moisture problems to increase and potentially cause greater damage to your property. For this reason, a dehumidifier is a crucial piece of equipment after a flood. High capacity dehumidifiers remove water in large areas. They ensure mold and mildew will stop growing and damaging your commercial property. A low temperature dehumidifier keeps the humidity level at 50% and helps restore damaged property. It is particularly important to use a dehumidifier when people with allergies to mold and mildew spend time in the building that was damaged.
- Air movers—Air blowers are extremely high-powered fans which drive air into the flooded area to help it dry fast. They circulate air and help prevent mold and mildew from occurring. They work well on carpeting and carpet pads (located under the carpeting). They work quickly due to their high-powered capacities.
- Negative air machines—These machines filter contaminated air and trap it. For buildings flooded with sewage water, microorganisms must be removed from the air, making the commercial space clean, sanitary, and dry.
Minimize damage by acting quickly
If disaster or flooding strikes your commercial property, it’s vital to act quickly, and contact a reputable water restoration company with modern equipment. Effective drying of water damaged areas helps prevent the growth of bacteria and allergens. The faster everything is dried, the better.
If moisture is not dealt with promptly, it can cause mold to grow—and drywall, wood framing, and other building materials can be compromised. The more damaging mold progresses, the more possible it is that you will have to replace drywall or other building facets, rather than just dry them out.
The price of not acting quickly when water damage strikes
When water damage isn’t resolved quickly, irreversible, costly damage can occur in your commercial building.
- Wood—Wood, such as a commercial building’s hardwood floors, can swell up and become ruined.
- Fabric—Fabric, such as the fabric on your couch or chairs, may shrink.
- Metal—Metal, such as your door knobs and door hinges, can become rusted.
The water damage restoration process for your commercial property
Prompt restoration of your property provides the simplest solutions to resolve complex problems.
- First—professionals remove the water
- Next—they dry your building
- Then—they prevent additional damage from occurring
TRILINK for your commercial property’s emergency restoration needs
Whether your commercial property is located in Oklahoma City or throughout Oklahoma, we stand ready to bring our state-of-the-art equipment and decades of experience on the scene for commercial emergency restoration management.
Our high-tech modern equipment helps make us the “go to” Oklahoma-owned company in times of disaster. We are prepared to promptly address your commercial property’s emergency restoration needs, and we draw from over 50 years of experience! We’re the trusted water restoration company that commercial business owners and property managers rely on anytime they face disaster or water damage.
TRILINK provides a variety of commercial property restoration services, including:
- Water damage restoration—This includes water extraction, drying, and dehumidifying spaces.
- Fire and smoke restoration—Our team eliminates smoke residue and deodorizes commercial spaces.
- Mold remediation—We eliminate mold and prevent its future growth.
- Storm damage restoration—We remove fallen trees for safety purposes. We provide quick, safe, temporary roof repairs, and offer a temporary power supply when needed.
- Cleaning and contents management—We clean fabric, preserve vital paperwork, and protect fragile items after disaster strikes.
- Insurance claim assistance—We help guide business owners and property managers through the process of filing a claim to their insurance company.
Restore your commercial property and recover your business
Learn more about our services. And, if you’re in an emergency situation, get help now with our 24-hour emergency restoration service. Our skilled team of professionals is ready to stop damage fast, and make top-notch repairs with excellence so you can get back to your normal routine at your business. Get help by simply calling us at 405-525-5465.