When your commercial property suffers damage due to disaster, it’s vital to initiate comprehensive disaster management services to get your business back in full working order as fast as possible.
Fires, floods, and severe storms can seriously damage your commercial property. Following a disaster, prompt professional restoration services can reduce the compounding problems that are sure to arise when moisture isn’t dealt with fast.
- Fire incidents—produce soot and damage due to smoke as well as moisture from firefighting
- Storms and floods—leave behind moisture and can create mold infestation
Establish a Relationship with a Reputable Emergency Restoration Plan Company in Oklahoma
While everything is going well, and no disaster is on the horizon, take proactive steps to manage the potential risk disaster could bring your commercial property. Take time to establish a working relationship with a commercial emergency restoration management (ERM) company you may need in the future. An ERM program ensures you have help when disaster strikes.
Here are some things to look for in a commercial emergency restoration management program:
1. 24-Hour Emergency Response Team
Time is a factor when prompt emergency response is needed. The sooner your commercial property’s restoration begins, the better. Look for a company accessible to you seven days a week, 24 hours a day. Rapid response and mobilization of restoration services help you get back to business even after disaster strikes. Faster restoration services lead to decreased impact on your property.
2. Comprehensive Services
Disaster remediation has several types of services necessary to restore commercial properties. Here are some vital ingredients to look for when it comes to disaster remediation:
- Remediation of the disaster incident
- Debris and residue clean up
- Decontamination and deodorization
- If necessary, relocation of property contents to a facility where they can be professionally restored
3. Coordinate with Your Insurance
Look for an emergency restoration company that communicates efficiently and effectively with your insurance adjustor and/or agent. Insurance claims can be a hassle, yet they are vital to disaster insurance coverage. Find a company that will coordinate with your efforts so you can file your claim accurately and promptly. This includes providing you with detailed documentation of the problems and solutions required to get your property back to normal.
4. Digital File Storage and Project Updates
Look for a company that can save photos digitally and record the progress of you job online. This keeps you informed through the cleanup and reconstruction process so you stay in control of the restoration of your business’ property.
Look for a reputable company with the up-to-date equipment needed to provide you with disaster remediation and reconstruction with excellence.
6. Safe and reliable
Hire a company who follows safety regulations during emergency restoration, and swiftly performs the services you need to get back to work.
7. Experience & Expertise
Find a company with multiple years of experience in restoring businesses after disaster strikes. They should have certifications and affiliations like IICRC and DKI to assure you that they can scale up and know how to handle even the worst of disaster scenarios.
8. Priority service
Look for a company that will give your commercial property priority service.
Look for a company who can keep costs of restoration fair, with a quick response and an established plan for restoration.
Reduce the Impact Disasters Can Bring
Get a well-designed commercial emergency restoration program in place so when disaster strikes—you’re business is ready. Decrease the interruption to your business and gain the benefits from access to professional restoration resources when you need them most!
The industry-leading Commercial Emergency Restoration Management (EMR) program TRILINK offers gives business owners peace of mind when disaster strikes, because the resources they need are only a phone call away. Benefits include:
- Address damage effectively—whether from fire, smoke, storms, water damage, tornadoes, or other destructive events
- Minimize your business’s downtime due to disaster
- Save you money due to prompt, reliable restoration service
- Commercial services to restore, clean, and reconstruct your facilities back to normal working order
Prepare for Disasters Before They Strike
Since disaster may strike at any time without warning in Oklahoma, savvy business owners proactively get their disaster plan in place. A quick response team helps keep restoration costs down.
Types of Properties that Benefit from a Commercial Emergency Restoration Management (ERM)
- Churches and tribal properties
- Multi-unit residential complexes (apartments, townhomes)
- Hospitality facilities (hotels, conference centers)
- Medical facilities (assisted living communities, clinics, hospitals)
- Educational institutions (schools, colleges, universities)
- Insurance providers or agents
Why Businesses Plan for Commercial Emergency Restoration
Commercial property owners understand the chaos that can result from disasters. After storms, flooding, fire or smoke damage is incurred and business is impaired or shut down, a host of vital decisions need to be managed properly. With a Commercial ERM from TRILINK, commercial property owners rely on the professionals to stop the damage and start restoring their commercial property. That way, owners can stay focused on their business while we take care of the urgent restoration needs.
The qualified personnel at TRILINK understand the unique needs of Oklahomans. Businesses can have confidence in the only full restoration company in the state offering comprehensive services and expertise needed in the aftermath of disaster.
How to set up your ERM Profile with TRILINK
- Talk with our team—Your ERM contract with TRILINK Restoration gives you access to a professionally trained team 24 hours a day.
- Get a complete assessment and recommendation—TRILINK inspects your property and gives valuable input about the specific needs your property may have.
- Enjoy prompt service and restored commercial property—We handle your commercial property’s restoration needs, decreasing your business’s interruption and the financial effects of disaster.
Business can benefit from commercial restoration management programs when an efficient plan is in place before calamity hits. Developing a relationship with an emergency restoration management company is a great place to start preparations for quick recovery from potential disaster.
When disaster strikes your business, speedy commercial emergency restoration services make all the difference in the world. Minimize the disruption to your income by planning ahead for the unexpected trouble disaster can bring.
Expert Oklahoma Emergency Restoration Services
When unwanted disaster arises, business owners and managers appreciate the confidence it brings to have a helpful, caring, and professional company that provides Commercial Emergency Restoration Management like TRILINK ERM.